Pages

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Top Prospect for 2011 NBA Draft

Let's face it, this year's class is not as stacked as last year's or the year before.  This may only be a four or five person draft.  However, I believe Kyrie Irving will be the top pick.  Derrick Williams from Arizona, at 6'9", turned me into a believer this year.  He has an NBA body, and has incredible athleticism.  One guy, and I am guilty of writing him off, is Harrison Barnes of North Carolina.  After the early comparisons to Kobe Bryant and the selection to the Preseason All-American First Team, Barnes fell off until the end of the year, when he showed us all what he is capable of.  Below is my top five picks of this year's draft.  Sorry that this is such a short blog, but I am trying to get a lot done right now, so I figured that I would just give my opinion straight forward and to the point.

1.  Kyrie Irving (Duke)
2.  Harrison Barnes (North Carolina)
3.  Derrick Williams (Arizona)
4.  Perry Jones (Baylor)
5.  Enes Kanter (Kentucky/Turkey)

No comments:

Post a Comment